The Intrasoft Compliance Suite Audit Support system supports the day-to-day tasks associated with conducting an audit or investigation, from audit planning and preparation through final report generation and submission for review. It provides functions for planning, structuring, documenting and quality assuring the audit.
It includes Computer Audit capabilities (the process of conducting an audit when access to an electronic version of the auditee’s books and records is available) which are also available as a stand-alone application (Audit Support Computer Audit).
- Can be deployed on either laptop or desktop platforms, making it suitable for both field and office audits.
- The system is flexible and configurable to facilitate fast reconfiguration by compliance super users to adapt to changing business needs.
- An electronic Audit Case File is automatically compiled when the case is assigned which can include:
- Data from core applications via interfaces.
- Third-party data
- Supporting reference information such as imported scanned images, legislation and internal Instructions
- Auditee systems data (Computer Audit)
- Provides Knowledge-based and other decision support tools (Automated Audit Checks)
- Facilitates uniform audit standards to ease personnel changes, review and hearing processes, and quality assurance in general.
- Integrates with standard office productivity software enabling use of standard departmental templates
- Time and Expense recording
- Quickly and easily import data in multiple formats (e.g. XML, CSV, Databases, PDF, etc.)
- Includes conversion utilities for character conversion, data cleansing, concatenation of files, validation of converted data, and number series control
- Optimised to handle large amounts of data and filter and expand views in the manner auditors work thereby overcoming the limitations of spreadsheet applications
- Advanced data analysis tools include:
- Filter, search, and classification of data to highlight the structure, trends and patterns within the data set
- Stratification of data
- Statistical analysis and sampling functions
- Random search using complex combinations of conditions
- Standard audit checks such as non-balanced vouchers, verifying totals and checking sequences.